Friday, November 03, 2006

100 Things

So I know this is going to be kinda lame, but I've seen this on a few blogs...

100. I have lived on the East coast my entire life
99. I've been to the West coast once.
98. I think people who name their pets 'D.O.G'(pronouncing each letter individually), or 'Kitty' are unimaginative and should not own pets.
97. It drives me nuts when people assume that I am here to watch their kids. I am not a babysitter. I actually have work to do.
96. I LOVE kids.
95. But can't stand bratty, whiny, spoiled kids with bad manners.
94. One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when people chew with their mouths open. And make noise.
93. I like my martinis extra dirty, with three olives please.
92. My favorite drink is red wine.
91. But I also like draft beer, and mixed drinks. Especially margaritas.
90. I just started cooking within the last year and a half.
89. But I am really good.
88. I love my sisters now as much as I hated them once upon a time.
87. Mom really is right about 99% of the time.
86. I belive in Fate and Karma.
85. I have a cat that I love more than life itself.
84. I am definitely more a cat person than a dog person.
83. I broke one of my own personal rules when I met my boyfriend: Don't date co-workers.
82. That was over two years ago.
81. I have had 3 or 4 jobs since then.
80. I used to be a big-time party girl.
79. At times, I miss the girl I used to be.
78. But then I think about how much better things are now.
77. I have a lot of spare time at work.
76. I actually fell asleep at my desk a few times.
75. I didn't go to college.
74. I'm o.k. with that.
73. I bought my first Jeep a few years ago.
72. I'll never drive anything but a Jeep ever again.
71. I'm an extremely loyal person.
70. The most scared I have ever been was driving to my surgeons office to get the results of a biopsy of a breast lump.
69. Thank God, I don't have cancer.
68. I almost cried the first time my oldest niece called me Auntie.
67. She's 4 now, and I want to cry because she's growing up too fast.
66. She is not whiny, bratty or spoiled.
65. I think parents should be allowed to spank their own kids, and the government should just stay out of it.
64. I'm not saying parents should beat their kids to a bloody pulp, but there is nothing wrong with spanking.
63. I got my first job when I was 9.
62. I cleaned stalls to pay for riding lessons.
61. I can't wait for ski season to start.
60. And I can't wait for it to be summer again.
59. I hate going to the gym.
58. But I hate(d) being fat more.
57. The office phone has only rung once in the last 3 hours.
56. I still have 1 hour and 55 minutes.
55. I HATE bad drivers.
54. Like the people who hurry up to cut you off, and then drive slow.
53. And the ones who slam on their brakes and THEN use their directional.
52. And the ones who don't understand the concept of turning right on red.
51. I have a pretty serious caffeine addiction.
50. I usually skip breakfast because I don't want food to delay the caffeine getting into my bloodstream.
49. I hate when people just show up at the office to pick up medicines. Please call first.
48. Especially when the just show up at the very last minute on a Friday afternoon, when I am getting ready to lock up and leave.
47. I think people who neglect their animals should be beaten and left outside to fend for themselves, just so they understand how bad it is.
46. If I had the money, I would open a no-kill shelter.
45. I am a BIG spay/neuter advocate.
44. I think people who spend money on 'Designer' dogs are morons.
43. Why don't they just adopt a mutt from a shelter? It's the same thing.
42. And then donate the left over money.
41. I have no patience for stupid people.
40. I enjoy talking to intelligent people.
39. I just reconnected with someone I haven't spoken to in over 10 years.
38. And it's like we never stopped talking.
37. We still finish each others' sentences.
36. My best friend is probably the only person on this planet who knows everything about me.
35. She knows more about e than my boyfriend does.
34. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life.
33. Each one of them has taught me a thing or two.
32. Surprisingly, I have very few regrets.
31. I am a pretty independent person.
30. But deep down inside, I just want to be a 50's housewife.
29. I don't trust people who don't like animals.
28. I would rather deal with cat hair everywhere than have an immaculate house.
27. I don't undertsand the concept of having an outdoor cat.
26. My cat is terrified of the outdoors, unless he is safely on the inside of a window, looking out.
25. I think animals are the best judges of character in the world.
24. I still remember the first time I talked to my boyfriend.
23. I am head over heels in love with him.
22. I used to be a big Diet Coke junkie.
21. Then I got worried about staining my teeth.
20. Now I'm a Diet Mountain Dew junkie.
19. My favorite snack is chips(black bean flavored tortilla from the Guiltless Gourmet) and Queso cheese dip. YUM!
18. My favorite beer in Harpoon Raspberry Hefeweizen.
17. My dream vacation(s) are: Ireland, Italy, and somewhere tropical.
16. I want to have a fairly un-traditional wedding.
15. I'm not a lesbian.
14. But I think gays and lesbians should be allowed to get married.
13. I have a voracious appetite for books.
12. All kinds: Historical, drama, romance, suspense, true crime...
11. Wow, I can't believe I've gotten this far!
10. An hour and a half left!
9. My favorite ice cream flavor is Cherry Garcia.
8. I am pro-hoice.
7. I think crying is therapeutic.
6. Being humbled is good for you once in a while.
5. I have a tendency to over-analyze things.
4. I have a short temper.
3. But I get over it just as quickly.
2. I don't believe in physical violence.
1. I think people should view life as the greatest gift they have been given, and not waste it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home