Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hello!

Well, I've never done this before, but have decided I need an outlet in life, other than ranting at my boyfriend on a regular basis. So, I've decided to join the blog-o-sphere. I hope you, whoever you, enjoy reading about me, my life and my work. I am sure that there will be occasional vulgarity, so if you're easily offended, please be aware of that. :-) Sorry in advance...

Now, a little bit about myself:

I am a twenty-something female with a wonderful boyfriend and a job I love. Working for a small animal clinic is a source of deep happiness for me, and can also be a source of deep frustration. I have lived in the same small town on the east coast for the vast majority of my life. I am one of the kindest people you could ever hope to meet, but have a foul temper when I'm angry. I could be your daughter, sister, next door neighbor, or best friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Good luck blogging. I'm on my 10th blog, somewhere around there, and I really enjoy it!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home